One of my favorite things to do is pillow jumping. Above are some pictures of it. It is so much fun!!!!! You start with two pillows and just add them up! Some people can jump over pillows that are over their heads!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Pillow jumping is so fun! I loooooooove it (he he). I can jump 7 pillows and somtimes 8.
Well, about me...I have blonde hair and blue eyes as you can tell from my picture. I'm pretty short, 4 foot 10 inches. I have 6 sisters (including myself) and 2 brothers. My best friends are my family, Kari, and Destinee. I love to cook, sew, and make crafty things like cards. I love to sing and just be crazy with my friends. I only eat white bred when forced but I'll eat whole wheat any day. I love to eat yougurt and icecream and lots of cheese, which stinks 'cause if I eat or drink too much of it, I'll get sick. I love football (GO BYU)and vollyball and sometimes basketball. I also love to play capture the flag.
1 comment:
Pillow jumping is so fun! I loooooooove it (he he).
I can jump 7 pillows and somtimes 8.
Post a Comment